– Dr. Gary Nelson, President, Tyndale University College & Seminary - http://www.tyndale.ca
Bridgeway and its leadership have always been willing to stretch and think outside the box of the typical and the usual. Their willingness to do so has made possibilities reality while fostering responsible and self-sustaining models.
– Michael Van Pelt, President, Cardus - http://www.cardus.ca
Bridgeway has been a key adviser to Cardus, placing tactical investments that have helped bring our organization to the next strategic level. Their focus on impact and measurement have resulted in the careful self-analysis essential to growing organizations.
– Fred Smith, President, The Gathering - http://thegathering.com/
For more than a decade we have looked to the Bridgeway Foundation as an example of creativity, innovation, rigor and respect for ministries and organizations. It’s not just their programs but their way of thinking about their work that inspires us.
– Jane Neath, Executive Director, Cambridge & North Dumfries Community Foundation - http://www.cambridgefoundation.org/
Bridgeway Foundation has been a valuable partner during our first fifteen years. Young children have increased literacy skills, new parents have had greater support, and we’ve had improved oversight of local charitable organizations.
– John Pellowe, CEO, Canadian Council of Christian Charities - http://www.cccc.org
Beyond its grants, Bridgeway Foundation has made a significant contribution. It was at the forefront of encouraging the building of infrastructure, which many short-sightedly underfund. Later it was at the forefront of promoting collaboration. Today they are focusing attention on innovation and experimentation. I am truly inspired by the leadership Bridgeway has given to our Christian community.
– Ben Hoogendoorn, CEO, FH Canada - http://www.fhcanada.org
Bridgeway has been a valuable partner to FH Canada in the fight to eradicate poverty. Their partnership has empowered countless families, leaders and churches throughout Cambodia and directly contributed to the development of thriving communities.
– Rebecca Horwood, Philanthropist
– Dr. Glenn Smith, Executive Director, Christian Direction - http://www.direction.ca/
Bridgeway has been a valued partner of Christian Direction as we have explored what social and spiritual transformation means. With the encouragement of their team, we perfected our methodologies and established 12 Indicators for our work in urban Québec. Today faith-based organizations in over 100 cities across the globe have taken our tools and are acting in fresh ways to have an authentic engagement with the whole city.
– Lance Robinson, President, Equitas Group - http://equitasgroup.org/
– Lorna Dueck, President & Executive Producer, Context - http://www.contextwithlornadueck.com
For over ten years Bridgeway has cheered us on. They taught us the strength of a value match; their vision matched ours to allow us to grow for greater effectiveness. Their approachability and strategic counsel has expanded us to a place where we talk “blue ribbon” foundation practices as part of everyday work.
– John McAuley, CEO, Muskoka Woods - http://www.muskokawoods.com
At a time of critical transition, Bridgeway provided the encouragement, advice, and strategic resourcing to support our vision and its implementation. This resulted in an innovative space for leadership development with the Leadership Studio at Muskoka Woods.
– Ellie Clitheroe, CEO, Prison Fellowship Canada - http://prisonfellowship.ca/
Bridgeway has been a supportive partner; not just helping us to renew and reinvigorate our ministry, but being true partners in our journey. They have understood our mandate for faith-based transformation in an increasingly difficult prison climate. They strengthen us so that our volunteers may deepen their engagement with those who are impacted by crime.